At E.C. Throsby Pty Limited we provide a work environment that values quality work and dedication. We believe in providing equal opportunity based on the individuals ability to make a contribution to the company. We take pleasure in training and always attempt to promote from within.
We are an equal opportunity employer that goes above and beyond to provide employees with a safe working environment, a positive work-life balance and plenty of opportunities for personal and career growth.
In our production area we have a team of 250 employees. We operate a day shift and also an afternoon shift with the following teams:
• Slaughter Floor
• Boning room
• Quality Assurance
WHAT DO WE LOOK FOR:
• Full-time employees
• To be able to meet customer specifications and orders while maintaining a high level of quality assurance standards (on the job industry training provided).
• Be fit and healthy (required to undergo a pre-employment medical - A strict Drug & Alcohol Policy applies)
• Have transport to and from work
• Be able to work overtime from time to time to suit the needs of the industry
• Laundered uniform, boots & PPE supplied
How to apply to work at e.c. tHROSBY
Attend our site for positions vacant or simply contact our HR Manager to see some of the career opportunities that are available in our industry!
Monday to Friday (excluding Public Holidays)
between 9.00am and 2.00pm or by prior arrangement.
You will need to bring with you:
- Drivers Licence (or Proof of Age Card)
- 2 work references
Please allow approximately 30 minutes to complete our Application Forms.
Our address is:
E.C. Throsby Pty Ltd
Cnr Golden & New England Highways
Whittingham via Singleton 2330